Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We made a visit (or two) to the Grover Cemetery where my mom and Garrett are buried. It's a really lovely place.  Bury me there, please!

 We brought with us the ashes of Parker and buried him just across the little fence in a field...sure hope some farmer isn't mad. My dad has several of his buddies buried there, so we thought it was a good place! :0)
 Dug the hole,



 Said some things about the good dog, Parker, and then covered him up.

 We did pick the big rocks out of the pasture to mark the spot. I'm SURE the farmer won't complain about us helping him take rocks out of his pasture!

 Then we made a little visit to Garrett and mom.
Me and my three kiddos!  (With the very bright afternoon sun shining in our eyes)


 View from the cemetery another beautiful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment