Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Visiting my loverly sister Jen in Eagle Mountain before picking up the kids at the SLC airport.  I sure love my sister.  I love hanging out with her.  Wish I could do it more often...

 Love that my toes match the chair, and I love blue nail polish, and I love that I can sit on the back porch and not be fried to a crisp!
 Picked up my kids!! FINALLY!! Sure did miss those yahoos!
 I don't think Dallin brushed his hair even once in Canada...
 On our way to Wyoming we stopped at The Hotel Radford in Smithfield-5 star, I tell you!  AND we got a private concert from the amazingly talented Maddi Radford!
 Love these boys!
Dallin, Jack, Bryson
 Super crazy kids!
Brennen, Maddi
Maura, Dallin, Jack, Bryson
 Finally made it to WYOMING!!
 Ahhhh, my feet love the soft cool grass...Best grass on earth. I just had to sit in it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment