Wednesday, August 14, 2013


 Went to Jackson Hole to visit my crazy daddy.  Sure do love him!

Kids at his house...it's very rustic and homey and we love to visit there!
Dad, Colleen, and some famous artist...hmmm forgot his name...I guess he's not too famous to me...We ran into him outside of a gallery in Jackson.
 Scary bear face, and a bear.
 Went to ride the Alpine Slide!!
 At Grandpa's ranch, sunset.  We look gigantic!  Good picture, D!

 The chef and his assistant for the dinner on the ranch. They had a really neat brick oven they rigged in a horse trailer so they could haul it around.  They were very nice!
 Feeding the fish

 Feeding (getting mugged) by horses.
 Horses trying to eat the shovel,  

and the ranger...
 and us!  Standing in the back of the ranger was a much safer option for little ones with little toes and little fingers!

 They still tried to eat me! I had to fend them off with my feet!  These little mustangs were PESTS! They wanted to be in your face and almost sitting on your lap all the time!  It was really fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment