Sunday, October 27, 2013


Camping trip to Mt. Lemon

We took a couple of days and hit the mountains! It was rather last minute, and we convinced Katie, Kevin and the kids to join us.  We spent two nights, took a trip through the mud caves, and mostly just hung around the campground enjoying ourselves.  A great way to start Fall break!

I just got myself a ukulele and I'm trying to learn how to play it.  Maura loves it!

 Damian is such a cutie!  He had a dirty face the entire trip! :0)
 Yes, that's my son. Trying to avoid having his picture taken.
 I brought my new little backpacking tent to give it a try...I like it!

 Eating dog food...
 The fearless beasts
 BB guns were a good distraction as well.


 They played the hilbilly game of life.  FUNNY!
 Working on my uke skills...



 More dirt...Damien, what a riot!

 Packing up...

 We had a skunk in our camp and silly Ryno decided to chase one...dumb dog.  Good thing we had a truck he could ride in the back of on the way home.  Trent and Jeff spent a good hour getting the smell out.

We had a terrific time! I love that my family enjoys camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment